- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup of cherries, either fresh or frozen, with the pits removed
- 2 tablespoons of butter made from almonds
- 1 teaspoon of honey (this is optional).
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- To begin, assemble all of the ingredients and make sure the pits have been removed from the cherries.
First, as a foundational element, pour the almond milk into a blender.
After peeling it, cut the banana into bite-sized pieces. Put it in the blender right now.
- Add the cherry halves that have been removed from their pits, along with the almond butter, honey (if using), and vanilla essence.
- Put the ice cubes in the blender to give the smoothie a cold that will make it more refreshing.
- Blend all of the ingredients together at a high speed until you reach a consistency that is silky smooth and creamy. Check to see that there are no clumps or bits of anything left.
- Try some of the smoothie, and if you think it needs more honey to balance out the sweetness, add more honey.
- After you have determined that the flavor is to your liking, pour the smoothie into glasses and top each one with a few fresh cherries and some almonds that have been chopped.
- As soon as it is made, serve the Almond Cherry Smoothie so that it is ice cold and may be enjoyed instantly.
This scrumptious and wholesome Almond Cherry Smoothie is perfect for a speedy breakfast or a nutritious snack at any time of the day. Enjoy it!